Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Dalton!



Dalton is one year old. This guy is truly a miracle and we are learning that more and more everyday. He is such a joy and blessing in our lives. Someone asked me what the biggest surprise was about having a one year old boy and I said that I actually want and love to hang out with him. He's really been a light in some dark days. I really can't express how much my heart overflows for Dalton and I pray God directs me how to be the best parent I can be for him.
Of course, I had to do an E.T. for the last picture. He didn't quite want to get on the bike until he knew there was a bell on it. The end of these pictures is bittersweet.
He would rather push E.T. around

Totally capturing the scene
E.T. is worried about Elliot's driving skills, can you see it in his eyes?

Oh no, you can see he is not actually in the air

And now you see Dalton is not actually driving all by himself.  


No comments: