Monday, April 23, 2012

Exterior Color

I've had ample amount of time to decide an exterior color for the house, but it's been a hard decision. It's a huge commitment, I mean this is what everyone will see from the outside. You can't take back first impressions, or big costs for a color you picked wrong. Jack and I had an idea to set out a ballot box and let our friends/neighbors help. So I put this together :
Waffle boxes make excellent ballot boxes. Just for future reference.

For those who can't vote in person, here is a look at the colors but it's hard to see in a picture. I'll let you vote anyways. My time is running out because Jack actually got the brick yesterday and a mason is coming to take a look at it today. I've given him a hard time so now I need to be ready. Help.
My style is vintage, country living with a twist of eclectic.
FYI: the trim will be white dove  by Benjamin Moore. I don't have a shutter color because I need to know the body color first. Hopefully that won't take as long.

Stone Cloud Gray- a soft green gray

Amherst Gray-blue tones. This is my least favorite, but Jack is liking it

Stonington Gray-looks almost white. Very pale gray. I've always wanted white bungalow house, but not quite sure if it will work on a ranch.

Briarwood-brown gray. Neutral and very likable. 

1, 2, 3, or 4 from left to right

1 and 2

3 and 4
*All Benjamin Moore colors

No comments: