Whoa... I just got side tracked from blogger's new format, back to what I was going to say-
The house finally got all the brick filled in from the white siding in front, the new kitchen window in back, and the former basement door. It already looks ten times better and we haven't even painted it!
 |
| Before |
 |
After-notice all the white siding is replaced with brick, including under the small bathroom window. |
 |
| Jack also placed the white trim around the deck |
 |
| Before |
 |
| After |
I stained the deck and I think that will help me pick a paint color even more. Jack primed the horrible yellow columns and we've got to prep the trim for paint. Hopefully I (we) will pick a color soon and have it painted in the next few weeks. So far... #2 is winning. I'm not sure. I had a runner vote on 4 this morning. Oh well!
No comments:
Post a Comment