Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Vampire you-know-what

Feathers. 

All the girls had a turn with my veil. Great way to pass the time.




Birthdays, moving, mono, baby showers... then we get to the good stuff, Vampires.
Lots of stuff back to back but there is always room for Breaking Dawn. I found a reason to wear my wedding dress again. My friend, Kate, was so kind to host our party before we saw the movie at midnight. There were feathers, vampire blood punch, goodies, and posters of Edward and Jacob. This year's crowd was much tamer because I was the only one dressed up (I wore my veil and let everyone get their picture in it) and I got lots of stink eyes. The people sitting behind us were cray cray, but we were still able to enjoy it. Loved the movie and I don't think we will be able to wait until November of 2012! Yay for friends who act as juvenile as I do.
Gotta watch the previous movie before going.

Honorable mention to Kate for dressing up! What, what!

This was as much fun as it looks

I think we are laughing because we said "Vampire Sex!"






Edward and Bella forever. 

No comments: