Friday, September 21, 2012

Prayer?

I know you've prayed your bazookas off for me already, but I would love prayer this weekend. I've had a couple of down days. I've felt tired, fearful, and defeated, which is weird considering I just got that great news. It's kind of like when you run a race and then you get post race depression. Anyways, I also received news that my absolute neutrophil count is low, aka. white blood cells that fight infection. It means I can't get my next treatment until they come up. I also have to be super careful not to get sick or be around others that are sick. I get rechecked on Monday first thing in the morning. I'm not quite sure what this does to my schedule and that bums me out, too. Like I said, the enemy is movin'.
I just pray that my count goes up, I don't get sick, and I can get my treatment going. I also ask for prayer that God would be my source of strength and hope when I am fearful. Thanks, friends!

No comments: