I guess I can officially say I've completed round one! I finished this morning at the dr's office surrounded by little old ladies. It was a packed house. We watched Rachel ray's tv show and they talked about couponing, books, wigs, and that new Obama movie (I opted to ignore this last part hoping no one was gonna start bashing Obama or defending him. It was tame). I feel pretty good so far. Tomorrow I get a shot that's supposed to boost my immune system, which may make me feel achy all over. Friday I will go in for more blood work... speaking of, levels went up not down. This discouraged me but my nurse says that can happen because I hadn't had all of my dose yet and maybe it had gone up in between checks, too. I'm hoping. Sigh.
I've found a couple of websites with girls talking about going through EMACO and it's been helpful/depressing, but it's good to know others actually go through what I am. There is one in the UK because for some reason there's a high occurence. I just like hearing their use of words like bloody, quite, and other cool British words I can't recall right now. Maybe I'll throw in one just to see how it goes. Babycenter also has a community board about it. Very weird. Who knew?! I feel strange being on the boards, but I'll give it a go.
PS. Wigs can cost up to $800. What tha?!
Finally, to why I titled this inspiration:
"every time there are losses there are choices to be made. You choose to live your losses as passages to anger, blame, hatred, depression and resentment, or you choose to let these losses be passages to something new, something wider, and deeper”
"We are not what we do. We are not what we have. We are not what others think of us. Coming home is claiming the truth. I am a beloved child of a loving creator."
Both by Henri Nouwen
| Anna visiting at the hospital |
![]() |
| Add caption |
![]() |
| The cutest little cubby with toys for Dalton to play. He loves it. |
![]() |
| It was a party |



1 comment:
Really needed to hear this today, especially the last part with the quotes about the journey of loss. Everyone can relate to this on some level. Thank you. Love you. Keep posting.
Post a Comment