Saturday, January 14, 2012

Dalton is 9 months!


This bay window has turned out to be a great place for Dalton to play (and Abby and Stella)



Don't worry. I didn't let him grab that knife.


I can't believe Dalton is 9 months, but then when I think of all the events that have happened this year, it makes sense. Poor guy has had two ear infections back to back, forced to stop drinking breast milk and then forced to try formula after formula only to end up on blah rice milk. There's nothing worse than watching your baby throw up. It's the worst. Up and down on the eczema, but we are getting there. He is allergic to milk, eggs, and soy. Oh and did I say dogs?! He's a walking bubble boy. I have to say he always smiles through it all. It's amazing.
He is making side steps with support, so I'm thinking walking may follow. That is the next step, right?
He kind of has started "throwing" the ball. This excites Jack and my dad. Their conversation went:
Dad- "Is he throwing left or right handed?"
Jack- "Left"
Dad-"Uh oh. Well, he probably won't be a quarterback. But that is good for baseball." This I'm fine with. I loved organized sports, just as long as I'm not playing them.
He also loves:
the dishwasher
pillows, couches, and beds. cracks him up.
Find mommy and daddy game-you may know this as peekaboo
The Foot Book by Dr Seuss
Opening and closing doors

PS. Does anyone have a child's helmet I can borrow?

No comments: