Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Visitors


Many claim we were mean to do this, but I say it was awesome. For our friends who were in town, we made them wait to hear the sex until they came to the hospital. Jack got lots of hate texts and calls, but I think they secretly loved it (or didn't). So we had many visitors at the hospital and we loved being about to have them walk in and being the one to tell them what we had and his name. It's only right for the prayers and love they've put towards Dalton, too.


Mary-she's wearing my shirt because Dalton peed on her :)
My friends, Vickey and Juliet. They taught me everything I know as a nurse.
Cousin Katie
We had Dalton at Centennial, which is where I used to work so I had some visitors from PACU. This is Carmen
Sweet Anna
Caroline and Traci (this is right before Caroline whacked DC on the head with
that caterpillar)
Brett, Hayes, Katherine, and Lilian
Mike, Carson, and Kim

No comments: