Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Leg Warmers


I have been occasionally doing Jillian Michael's 30 day shred over the past couple years and love it. It's broken down into 3 cycles of 3 minutes strength, 2 minutes cardio, 1 minute abs. It's about 25 minutes long, so it makes for a quick, effective workout. This is even more important now that I have less time because someone needs me every 2 1/2 hours. I just got the newest one and it is wonderful, too. This time she has 4 levels instead of just 3. I love it, so if you are looking for a different workout, this is a good one.
This reminds me of when I was young, my mother would have her friends over and they would all work out to Jane Fonda. I would sometimes join them and sing along "There's a power inside you, driving you on." Anyone remember that VHS? Those are some great memories. Why do workout videos no longer have original songs?Katherine so brilliantly reminded me to take pictures of Dalton with ET. How could I forget?! She thought of the great idea to take pictures with him to show how he is growing. Unfortunately, this will be the first one with him at 6 weeks. (I don't know if you can tell, but they have similar feet and bellies. They are also about the same size.)





No comments: