Thursday, June 4, 2009

single digits

Levels today were 8.4. Really? 8.4? You can't just go ahead and take it a step down to 5 or 4? Just a little bit lower. Personally, If I were Hcg levels, I would have gone ahead to 0. I'm just saying... Good news, my doctor said once I hit 5, I will get one more dose and stop. So levels, I have a message to give to you. I know it's hard to lower yourself to a "normal" level, but please do it for me!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

8.4!? Poop on a scoop. Well, at least it's still getting lower. It'll get there. Next week! :)

The Davies said...

I was about to say "poop on a scoop" but it looks like Katy already said it.

These levels are fiesty...but they will keep on going downward. Don't worry...as I have previously stated- I think God just wants us to start trying for a baby at about the same time so we can be baby buddies. This is his way of forcing the issue. Just sayin.

Glad you are staying positive Cindi! You are an example to all of us!!

lindz said...

Aww, man. Next week is five or below fo' sho'. Almost there.....almost! Come on levels, let's make this happen.