Hey dudes (I like that word, dude. Especially when a girl uses it. Love that Budweiser "dude" commercial)- Got my third treatment today. My levels actually went up last week... I'm thinking the nurse was scared to tell me, but they went from 10,000 to 18,000 and today-da ta da na- 3000! I'm making progress! Next week is week 4 and I see my Doctor again.
So here are pics of the kitchen cabinets I promised. Jack has done 4, which are supposedly the hardest ones b/c they are corner cabinets. They are just the frames because we are ordering the doors. He's doing such a good job! This is the part where I brag on my amazing husband: He is so talented and his little workshop is great. We had the garage built last year and he's slowly added to it. (He's so talented that I can pick something out of a magazine and he builds it! Woo hoo, now that is manly).
No comments:
Post a Comment