a little blog about my random thoughts, events, and how God has inspired me to experience more...
Thursday, April 30, 2009
and so it goes
Levels today... 320! It's getting there... pray that I listen to what God is telling me. I was quite frustrated and upset today even though my levels are going down. I just am getting tired, I think it was the hour and a half wait for a 2 minute shot that got me started. I honestly just don't want to go back any more. I know I should be thankful for it going down but today I just am not. I am just tired of it. I think I want control over the situation and there is absolutely nothing I can do. I can't make the nurses give it to me faster, I can't make it go to zero, and I can't go my schedule. This is the ugly truth of my day that I am angry because I'm tired, out of control, and scared. Maybe even untrusting. I pray I give up that control and let the Lord carry this through. Good days and bad days, this is definitely a bad one. And it's hard for me not to be the optimistic Cindi that I normally am and show this side of me, but here is my shame and pain. I'm thankful for it so I can know without a shadow of a doubt that I need the Lord. I need him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment