I have several Christmas outings/parties/days to share. Therefore, I will split the posts up. First up, santa and nfg party.
We had our yearly NFG christmas party. Each year we do a white elephant gifting game and this year we upped it to $10. Whoa. I gave Season One of Full House and a homemade shirt with Michelle Tanner saying "You got it, Dude!". I got the scissor mouse and I used it to wrap my presents. Thanks, Katherine :).
 |
| April is holding Jack's entry, the perfect tortilla pan, and |
 |
| Wish I got gotten this one: hot spot (or something like that). I could totally use it. |
 |
Traci and Judd included a framed picture of them since it is their last year (SAD!). She hopes we will regift this every year. I say there's a good chance with richard and katie having it. |
 |
| Everyone holding their gifts |
 |
Did anyone see Parenthood this week? I sympathize with Christina when I say my wig looks ridiculous. Why did anyone not tell me? |
We are on a tight budget these days, but I like to get Dalton's picture with Santa (even though I knew he would cry. Sick? Yes). I saw on Twitter that the farmer's market had Santa on a saturday for free. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but he ended up being pretty cool. He plays like 10 instruments, in a couple of bands, and has won a grammy. He and his wife own a bakery in the market. Bonus: it was free and there was no line. Ha! Nice Santa.
 |
| Chatting. Dalton is playing it cool... |
 |
| Let's just get the money shot... |
 |
| You gave me my first candy cane and maybe first candy, I love you. |
 |
| It was a hit. |
I wanted to include some pictures of our Neighborhood Fellowship Group weekly meeting. Almost all the kiddos were there, so it was fun to watch them all play and wrestle. You will notice Dalton only has one Christmasy shirt.
 |
| Action hug with Lilian |
 |
| "Hey, tag me in guys" |
 |
| Pile on Caroline. Good thing her dad was there to save her. |
4 comments:
I think you look pretty in your wig, scarves, hat, and now your new hair!
You are too kind, Katie! Thank you!
Didn't think you looked ridiculous for a moment. You're too cool for that. But my favorite now is that natural way with the tat. I'm kind of obsessed with it...
Thank you, Katherine. I agree. Love not having to put anything on my head! Wouldn't have the tat there without your awesome idea!
Post a Comment