4 Months (thanks for your patience!)... Let's recognize NASA for all their space exploration, scientific discovery and aeronautics research as the program took their last trip last month (and for the movie release of Cowboys and Aliens). This space cowboy is getting ready for take off. Gotta take your guns, you never know what you'll encounter.
 |
| I'm not afraid to shoot some aliens |
 |
| I will protect America from the evil that threatens us! |
Jack built the rocket, with it's own stand and everything. We hope to put it in his room when he gets older to play cowboys and aliens. Now that I know Jack is willing to participate, it's on. Don't be afraid to add your own captions. Special thanks to Auntie Mary for taking the pictures.
Weight and height for 4 months: 19lbs 14 oz, 27.5 inches. Aka. a beast
1 comment:
OMG loving the captions. They are brilliant.
Post a Comment