I'm obsessed with pinterest. How did this happen?! And why am I addicted to another thing on my iphone when I am already on it 90% of the day?! Ugg. I love pinterest because of the creative crafts and home ideas. You basically pin images you like on the web and put it on a virtual board. Friends can share their boards and you can follow them like Facebook. Pinterest also leads me to blogs that I've never seen, such as OhHappyDay. I can't get enough of this blog. This woman moved to Paris for a year. She loves to throw parties, a woman after my own heart. She has so many brilliant ideas and one thing I LOVE about her is that she throws a themed party once a month. At each party there is always a surprise. If I had more money and friends who don't tire of my parties, I would seriously do this, especially the surprises. I love parties! I love surprises! I love crafts! Enough. I can't wait to DO THIS!
I'm also looking at home ideas because we got a new house! Yes. We. Did. Actually, it's not new it all, but new to us. It is less than a mile from our current home and we close at the end of September. It's the same old ranch Crievehall ranch house like our current one. We've been in this house for 6 years and planned to stay awhile. We weren't looking but this house came up as a foreclosure. Jack is always looking online for good deals and houses to renovate, but I am used to this so I didn't think anything would become of it. This time he was serious. We have a lot of work to do, but when we are finished I think it will become a cozy house that Dalton will love to play in for years to come. But right now, it's ugly. I will post pictures soon. So that being said, pray our current house sells!

No comments:
Post a Comment