Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Free Download of the Week

Civil Twilight has the free song download of the week on Itunes! "Letters From the Sky" is beautiful, the rest of the cd is good, too. (Their name has nothing to do with Twilight, even though the lead singer does look like Edward)
I also watched an interview with Christian Siriano. I thought it was hilarious because they were asking him about the words he's made up and at the bottom of the screen the definition would flash up. Ha. This was on the morning news, people. Feel free to use these words in your everyday jargon. I have already used ferosh several times.

FIERCE-You either are or you aren't. You can't become fierce. This is the highest fabulous.
FEROSH-When something is fabulous, but not quite at fierce point. Used in a sentence: "Jacob is so ferosh, but Edward is fierce"
TICK-TACK_TOE-When all Tackiness has come together and created a perfect score. This also comes from the word "Tickety Tack". Used in a sentence: "Traci's outfit was so tickety tack"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

TRACI'S outfit was tic tac toe?? What the? I take offense. Your outfit is a hot mess.

Anonymous said...

p.s. i didn't mean it when i said your outfit was a hot mess. i don't even know what you are wearing.