a little blog about my random thoughts, events, and how God has inspired me to experience more...
Thursday, August 27, 2009
coupon heaven
Tonight I went to a class on coupons. The words, "super double" "blinkers" and "catalina", have new meaning to me. These women mean business. Check out this website to learn more. She holds classes, but you can learn the majority of what she is teaching on the site. She does all the dirty work for you and gives you majority of the grocery stores deals each week. It is amazing. She also does meal plans. Anyways, check it out. The best part of the night: I won the free drawing!! I've never won anything, so I am really excited. And what else should I get but COUPONS! Lots of coupons. Everyone was really excited so I'm thinking it's a pretty good thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment