We finally painted the hall! I can't find my before pics... there used to be a doorway where D is standing. Jack moved it to the center end of the hallway. Therefore, there has been a huge drywall patch on this side for a year and a half. I painted the walls linen by restoration hardware and the doors a fresh white (they were a confusing off white mix).
 |
| Old doorway and hall |
 |
| There are a lot of doors here-ha... closet behind hall door, basement door, master and d's room doors, and bathroom door. |
Next, we painted the large upstairs area. I had originally picked one color for the whole area, but Jack talked me into two. I'm glad I did it. I finally feel like I'm settling into our home with paint and pictures on the wall. Feels great to be organized for a hot second. Thankful for time and resources to feel at home.
 |
| The beginning. Sorry it's so dark, no lights working yet! No skylights! |
 |
| Old kitchen area |
 |
| Ceiling Vaulted |
 |
| Kitchen cabinet shells |
 |
| Cabinets in, can lights in kitchen and living room, under mount lights finally in! |
 |
| Silver Sage by restoration hardware in living room |
 |
| Hopefully at some point I can get curtains, lamps, and a rug/coffee table to complete the space! |
 |
| Stonington Gray by Benjamin Moore |
 |
| This area will eventually be the mudroom/laundry room. We definitely need more storage. |
 |
| Mudroom to come. Our new color is quite similar to the old one! |
We are almost to the finish line of the kitchen. Next up is the island, framing out the fridge, light fixtures, and countertops. Again, these are just bonuses. I am thankful for we have finished!
No comments:
Post a Comment