Breaking Dawn Part II of the Twilight series premiered in November and I haven't posted the pictures yet! I just can't move on... actually, they really dragged it out too long. If they were smart they would have not kept us waiting a year. I wasn't as excited as I once was (I've grown into a more mature adult. Ah, hem) but that didn't stop me from throwing a theme party!
I was fresh, too. There had not been a theme party in months (except for my birthday, of course) and for the first time in a while I was feeling good to actually plan and have a party. This time the movie theaters felt sorry for those who couldn't sleep in until 12 the next day and had a 10 o'clock showing. Pre-party at my house. I had held on to all the crazy magazines over the course of the four movies just so we could decorate for the finale. You and Jack will be happy to know it all went in the trash immediately afterwards. To be honest, it was fun but I am ready to move on to things like Downton Abbey obsessions.
 |
My goal was to throw Bella a baby shower. We'll call it a Vampire Sprinkle, if you will. |
 |
So bad. Especially that lower pool shot. Jack came home and thought I had lost it. Special note to those outside of this phenomenon and who don't get my humor: I seriously do not have the hots for these guys. Yuck. Have you seen them in interviews?! |
 |
| Goodbye collage. By the way, I am 33. |
 |
| Reliving the past parties on a slideshow |
 |
| Yes, we actually sang Happy Birthday to Reneessme. I feel no shame. |
 |
| The winner-Katherine! |
No comments:
Post a Comment