Side note: Had the cutest video of him saying tractor but I can't get it to upload. Oh well. We'll call you and say it.
My sister brought over my nephew's old tractors for Dalton. They were in a large Tupperware container. I thought Dalton's head might explode from excitement. All day, every day it's tractors. Or trucks. But mostly tractors. I'm going to hide this Tupperware container and only let him have one at a time. Waaaa waaa.
We've been rocking out the Slugs and Bugs Cd by Randall Goodgame & Andrew Peterson and of course, Tractor Tractor is Dalton's favorite song. It's quite adorable when he sings it. For those who don't own it, I highly suggest it. It caters to the adults, too. My favorite song is I wanna help. Jack was relieved to get another cd than our music class one. He (and I) were a little sick of it to say the least. Here's the tractor tractor video!
An incredibly sweet friend of a friend I have never met before sent me a box of hats and scarves. I somehow talked Jack and my friends, Beau and Melanie, to try them on. She probably sent about 12, so I should put on some sort of fashion show. Or just make all my friends wear one so I can feel better about hats.
| Notice my countdown chain to no more chemo behind them. 28 days! |
PS. Totally made a fall bucket list. So cliche/pinterest popular. Who cares. I'm claiming it. It's right up my ally. I love fall and I love lists. Here's mine:
-Play in the leaves
-Make a fire and have s'mores
-Fall Menu Sampler get-together
-Take a hike at Radnor (take 10 minutes to rest in what God has given us)
-Bake a pie
-Oktoberfest
-Have a flight of Oktoberfest beers
-If possible, go apple picking
-Go to Arrington Vineyard for a picnic
-Enjoy Mulled Wine
-Watch lots of football
-Visit a bourbon distillary
-Visit a bourbon distillary
No comments:
Post a Comment