Friday, October 5, 2012

Inspiration

"The Lord is my strength and song, And HE has become my salvation." Psalm 118:14

O Love That Will Not Let Me Go

O Love that will not let me go,
I rest my weary soul in thee;
I give thee back the life I owe,
That in thine ocean depths its flow
May richer, fuller be.

O light that followest all my way,
I yield my flickering torch to thee;
My heart restores its borrowed ray,
That in thy sunshine’s blaze its day
May brighter, fairer be.

O Joy that seekest me through pain,
I cannot close my heart to thee;
I trace the rainbow through the rain,
And feel the promise is not vain,
That morn shall tearless be.

O Cross that liftest up my head,
I dare not ask to fly from thee;
I lay in dust life’s glory dead,
And from the ground there blossoms red
Life that shall endless be.

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven and do not return there but water the earth, making it bring forth and sprout, giving seed to the sower and bread to the eater, so shall my word be that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it." Isiah 55:8-11

 "Stand firm and hold your position, and see the salvation of the Lord on your behalf, O Judah and Jerusalem. Do not be afraid and do not be dismayed. Tomorrow go out against them and the Lord will be with you." 2 Chron 20:17

"Be Happy in the moment, that's enough. Each moment is all we need, not more." Mother Teresa

God is encouraging me this week that He is my only salvation. He's fighting for me and will accomplish his purpose. It makes me feel better in the midst of it all.

Last week went as well as it could. My white counts have stayed up and hcg levels at zero. The neulasta shot that I received was amazingly less painful. I don't know if it was the Claritin or the second one or just your prayers, but it was much better. I am officially done with number 3 and I start on #4 on Monday (just got a call my counts are good!). If I hadn't gotten this amazing poster, I would not be ready to go in:
Schizo Stella
I've added 4 others to the team:
Destructive Dalton
Abominable Abby

Jeopardous Jack





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha, totally thought about adding those four to the poster...hilarious and perfect. Lets add an extension :-)

Don't Mess. 4 Real.
xoxo
P.S. Is that Eternal Edward??