The first shirt we've decided on is a Crievehall shirt. I'm considering just putting "crievehall" or I've thought about a maple tree since they are rampant here. Maybe a mole or a railroad or a dirt man with a mask and wheel barrel (just kidding on those last three).
I also want to do a t-shirt for our non-Crievehall friends. I don't quite have that idea together. I know I don't want it to say "When God closes a door, he opens a window" or something corny like that. I actually want it to be cool and something people would like to wear. It could have absolutely nothing to do with adoption. If you have a design you've always wanted on a t-shirt, give it to me.
Let me know what you think! I mean, if you want, but I would greatly appreciate it.
PS. We turned in our home study paperwork on Monday! The only thing lacking are our physicals, which we both couldn't get an appointment until the end of August and middle of September. I have a secret to tell: I haven't had a primary doctor since my pediatrician. Bad, I know.
5 comments:
I'm liking "black aqua" and "heather lieutenant," although based on the names alone I don't think I would have ever picked them, ha!
I actually think the Crieve Hall mole shirt could be kind of awesome.
Can't wait to see/purchase whatever you come up with!
I vote brown, heather lieutenant, heather vintage green, heather forest, or heather cranberry. Ok that was more than 2. Clearly I have a thing for things that are heathered. As for the other T-Shirt, how about Dalton's face front and center? Ok maybe that wouldn't fly off the shelves, but i'd buy one.
Another idea would be you could get a cool graphic done with the maple for the crieve hall t-shirt and just do a version of it that doesn't say crieve hall? It would have to be a pretty cool graphic of course and look all hipster, but i'd wear a shirt with a cool tree :-) even if it didn't say crieve hall
or maybe, continuing on the tree thing...2 bigger trees (you and jack), one little tree (dalton), and an empty looking spot for one more?? again- the graphic would be the key. Am i super lame? I'm not sure.
Best one yet: A mole with teeth that spell out crieve hall.
-Traci
I'm going with heather forest and heather lake blue (to spice up my life). Love the idea of the tree however that turns out. I'm also digging (no pun intended) one with a mole theme... preferably dead... with the phase "crieve hall rules"
I also think one that says "crieve hall is cooler than east nashville" may be in order.
I like heather lake blue also or either heather forest or heather vintage green (for boys and girls). For girls I also think apricot is quite fetching.
Post a Comment