Saturday, May 26, 2012

So long barn red. It's been horrible knowing you.

 Here's the house with the new coat of fresh paint. Goodbye Barn Red-sorry neighbors, I know you loved it. I'm almost done with the back, I've got a few touch ups to make. My dad and my father-in-law both came and helped me do the way up high in the back. I don't know what I would have done without them! Our neighbor also helped Jack put in our temporary sink and cleaned out our garage, that's love.  I've been painting during Dalton's naps and I almost there. I can't wait to see it with landscaping!
Jack is doing well! His surgery went great and his pain in his right leg is better. His surgeon did say his disc was in bad shape, so he may have to get a fusion in the future. We hope not. Thanks for the prayers. He can't pick up more than 10 lbs. which takes out the Daltonater. How do single moms do it?!   Thankful we only have one child right now-guess it turns out God does know what he's doing.  

Before, before
Before





Sorry for doubting you, neighbors.
Sunny view


Back view

This is not of the house, I just thought you'd like to see this adorable kid. My little Alfalfa. 



I finally finished the trim! It's White Dove from Benjamin Moore


No comments: