Monday, March 5, 2012

11 months of awesomeness

Dalton turned 11 months on Saturday! I can't believe he will be a year next month. Craziness.
He's really into biting feet. I'm not sure what this is about. He lays on the floor and tries to bite them. He has also found his tongue, sticks it out, and leaves it there (eventually puts it back in). My mom says he walked yesterday, but I kind of think she's making it up. He is taking one or two steps, but not walking quite yet. I would say Dalton is very cautious in his movements, but not so much when ramming his firetruck into your feet. Ha. He still loves to sing and is cracking us up when he repeats us. Loves lights, which is great since we only have light bulbs in the ceiling-no fixtures.
Dalton is such a joy in our lives. One of my favorite things is to put my face next to his while he's sucking his thumb and take in his smell. I'm so thankful for our little miracle guy.



He's loving to swing but still cautious (notice the death grip)

Music class involves a lot of tasting the instruments. 

No comments: