I'm addicted to Entertainment Weekly. Jack mocks me every Friday as I run to the mailbox, he does this high pitched voice of me "I've got to get my Entertainment Weekly". Yeah, yeah. It keeps me up to date on all things music, books, tv, movies, and even plays. I have to credit it for helping me find Downton Abbey last year, giving me a great book idea for book club only to suck, introducing me to Bon Iver and Fleet foxes, and using many of it's beautiful pictures for my homemade cards. It's not always perfect, but I love it. I always turn to bulls eye first, flip through, and then go back and read it. They also have a great website where Kristen Baldwin, my girl crush, writes reviews for the Bachelor and does podcasts. This weeks podcast they decide who is better Matthew Crowley or Mr Bates? What is your vote? I'm going to say Mr. Bates, but let's see what happens with this whole murdered wife thing.
They also discuss New Girl-which I unashamedly love (so does Jack!). I don't care what you say friends, I love me some Zooey. Always have ever since she hit that wall in Almost Famous. You either hate her or love her. Check out the podcast here. The first part discusses Downton, so you don't have to listen through New Girl if you're a hater.
I also love this week: auto tune videos of Kristen Bell's sloth and Courtney from the bachelor. If you haven't seen Kristen Bell's video of her crying about a sloth, you have to watch it.
No comments:
Post a Comment