![]() |
| Iron Bowl. It's on. Our star player, Dalton Barrett, is on the play. |
![]() |
| Sidelines are packed. The fans are getting rowdy. No fighting, you guys. |
![]() |
| Got my pads on Mom. Put me in, Coach! |
| The crowd goes wild. Dalton makes the tackle for the stop. |
| Barrett gets the fumble and brings takes it 50 yards for the winning touchdown! |
| I can't believe it. We are witnessing history in the making. The ref is even congratulating him! |
| "Hey Newton, I'm the one who should get all the credit, I made the stinkin' touchdown." |
| Thanks, guys. I couldn't have done it without the fans. Auburn fans are the best. |
My football hero. Shoulder pads and all. My niece, Dory, was even kind enough to get in the pictures with her Alabama gear (I only allowed this since in this pretend game we clobbered them). Jordan Hooper made his hat. Those who are super observant will notice in the first set of pictures the hat was too little, but she made a bigger one for the next one.
Auburn did win on Saturday, but too close for comfort especially against Utah State! WAR EAGLE!



No comments:
Post a Comment