Sunday, February 6, 2011

A couple more of San Diego and Christmas

Jack and I love to enjoy food and there was no shortage on this trip. Little Italy and what remains of my homemade spinach ravioli. Best ever.
Bajas. Definitely a must in 5th grade.
Jack thought this tree resembled like Justin Bieber.
There was a taco stand next to our hotel called "Taco Stand". We ate there twice and wanted to go back again. The fish tacos were amazing.
Yes, another eatery. Fresh seafood market and you can order off the menu. Can't get fresher than that! Made me want to live on the coast.
Um, if you do not go here and you are in San Diego, just go ahead and hurt yourself because this place is indeed, extraordinary. I had the caramel cheesecake, featured on Food Network's "the best stuff I ever ate" and a large glass of milk and Jack had tiramisu. It took me literally 15 minutes to pick what I was going to eat. The display was gorgeous. See what I mean?!

Christmas 2010! It snowed on Christmas Day. The last time I remember it snowing, my mom ran out in our back yard in her robe. I think I was in eighth grade.
This is how Stella drinks her water and it is quite annoying if it is snowing or raining. Really? Does she have to lay down and drink? Is she that thirsty?
We did our own Christmas at our house, that morning went to my parents, then to the cabin to see Jack's family. We also saw Dory, Jack's sister's daughter above cooking.
That fresh morning look. Stella really wanted to be in the pic.
My sister's kids, Cooper and Grace, at my parents. It's too much excitement.

1 comment:

lindz said...

Love seeing all the adventures you two have been on -- the last hurrah before babay arrives in a few short weeks. Want to see a nursery post, too!