Thursday, May 14, 2009

Holy Cow

So no, my levels aren't zero, but they are 43! Still great and I've decided if they continue to half then I should be done after 3 or 4 more rounds. This is my goal and if I make it before then, I will be presently surprised. I also seem to be stopping life each time I hear a level that isn't zero and that will stop because life has gone on; I feel great, God has blessed me beyond my imagination, I'm doing what God inspired me to do, he's raised my spirits. So life will not come to halt, but continues to move forward. It's weird and I'm not sure I'm describing it correctly, but at that moment I hear that I'm still not done with this stuff, it's like I still can't cross it off my "list". I have to keep on my to do list and I hope today I put a end to that list and continue to live life to the full as I do in other areas of my life. Also, God has already allowed me to share my experience of this loss with a friend who went through a miscarriage with his wife and it just felt so great to tell him honestly, "I've been there" and truly mean it. 
Side note: I just finished watching the Lost finale and I am just floored. I have all these theories running wild in my head, while at the same time I can't believe all the stuff that I just saw! I mean, come on, it was AWESOME! Oh, dear. I could talk about all the packs of complexity of this show for hours. 

2 comments:

melanie said...

holy cow yeaaaaaaa i love you

Unknown said...

WOOOOOOO! I was thinking about you this weekend, wondering what the levels were - SO GLAD you posted! I'm so happy for you!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE you