a little blog about my random thoughts, events, and how God has inspired me to experience more...
oooooh, confessions!! How fun :) I like this one. I didn't think you could digest gum.you crack me up!
remind you to tell you a really gross story that my nutrition professor in college told us involving swallowing gum.
Where do you think that rumor that gum stays in your stomach for 10 years came from? That was a deterrent for me, but only for a while.
PS, that last comment by william was from me.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
oooooh, confessions!! How fun :) I like this one. I didn't think you could digest gum.
you crack me up!
remind you to tell you a really gross story that my nutrition professor in college told us involving swallowing gum.
Where do you think that rumor that gum stays in your stomach for 10 years came from? That was a deterrent for me, but only for a while.
PS, that last comment by william was from me.
Post a Comment