Thursday, November 21, 2013

And if I stare too long, I'll probably break down and cry

Why not dress up twice on Halloween?

Rosie the Riveter by day, Axl Rose by night. Those tats look really authentic.

The Echerd's came Auburn themed. Katherine and Brett, the refs, Lilian the cheerleader, Hayes the football player, and George, Aubie. He wasn't feeling so well as seen my his lifeless body.



Happy Birthday hayes! (This is my embarrassed my mom is watching me sing this birthday song face)

Gluten free cupcake, yes please! Never thankful that others have food aversions, but thankful when
substitutions are available.
I've never gotten sad before about Dalton's allergies, I've just accepted them. It's just normal for him and he really doesn't know the difference.Today I did get sad for the first time. His class had thanksgiving cookies and everyone had one but him. I didn't know they were doing it so I hadn't packed a dessert substitution. He didn't say a word about it, so I should move on, too.

No comments: