Somehow I am the only one in Nashville who has not seen Nicole Kidman and I'm bitter about it. I'm not terribly star happy, but when it comes to really famous people (I mean movie, Oscar famous) I just want to see them. It's kind of become a joke between Jack and I. I like to say scary statements to freak him out. For instance, I kept saying I was planning a baby shower for Sunday Rose and Nicole... that I could take her out in Nashville to all the hip places...
So Gwyneth Paltrow has been in Nashville for the last couple months and I totally missed her. I follow her newsletter, which I suggest doing. It's not your typical famous blog, her writing is smart, real, and quite informative. She just wrote about Nashville and I'm sick with envy. She was at the Hutton Hotel! This hotel is across the street from my work! What the heck. One of my friends saw her and Chris at City House. Just hangin' out with Gwyneth and Chris. Normal day. Oh well. But check out GOOP, you'll enjoy it.
No comments:
Post a Comment