a little blog about my random thoughts, events, and how God has inspired me to experience more...
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
update
I found out today that I have a molar pregnancy and I will be having a D and C on Thursday, February 26th. If you are not familiar with this, here is a website that explains... http://www.webmd.com/baby/tc/molar-pregnancy-topic-overview Once I go through this, they will continue to take HcG levels and if they continue to go down, all is well. If they don't return to normal, I will have to have low doses of chemo. Hopefully the later will not happen, but if it does we will take it as it comes. The hardest part is hearing we won't be able to try again for 6 months. It's devastating but I guess it's just not our time right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i love you :)
I'm so sorry.
Katy & Traci's friend,
Maggie
Post a Comment