I need help on deciding if Jack and I are going to get a guitar hero. We had our friends over, Brett and Katherine, for dinner and played it. By the way, Katherine and I made this elaborate meal of Pork Chops, Makers Mark Sauce over grits, green beans and
Tiramisu for dessert. The Sauce had to be
flambeed, which was very nerve racking. We had the fire
extinguisher, baking soda, and Jack at hand just in case and it all went well. The flame was VERY big, but luckily I pulled back just in time before my eyebrows were singed. I highly recommend doing it, but be careful, and if you burn something, it's not my fault. But seriously, try it.
The tiramisu was delicious. The recipe was actually straight off the streets of Italy-raw eggs and all. OH and it was heaven.
So back to guitar hero, it is great and I'm already addicted and have only played once. It has all these different songs like, Carry on my Wayward Son and Heart Shaped Box (love that song) and you can earn money and go to more music venues and earn more songs. So now Jack and I want to buy it. The problem is, it's 100 dollars, is it wasteful? do we really need it? is it fulfilling yet another immediate gratification? I'll let you know the decision.
No comments:
Post a Comment